Wednesday, June 13, 2012

2012 Summer Writing Prompt #3 - Father's Day Fill-in-the-Blanks

I've always loved open-ended statements about dads  that kids can finish.  You can fancy these up by adding pictures & putting them into cute notebooks, or you can simply have the kids write.  Either way, they're priceless.


No matter the age of the kid, these always turn out precious, poignant, surprising and downright hilarious.


*Tip:  Don't let the kids hear their siblings' answers.  The power of suggestion can often prove too strong.


My dad is special because:


What matters most about my dad is:


I like it when my dad helps me with:


My dad can do many things!  I think he's best at:


My dad has a great smile!  I like to make him smile by:


My dad is as handsome as:


My dad is smart!  He even knows how to:

No comments:

Post a Comment