Friday, February 17, 2012

Moms Weigh In: BOOKS WE ADORE

In preparation for my presentation at UVU's "For the Love of Reading Conference," I surveyed scores of moms, asking them to weigh in on their absolute favorite kid & teen books.  The idea was to create a list BY MOMS FOR MOMS.

These awesome moms came up with a fabulous list.  Until I can figure out the best way to share it, please email me at susieboyce5@gmail.com to request a copy.

Also, it should be noted that this list is in constant flux (I haven't had time to put a few of the most recent suggestions on here yet) -- if you have title ideas just email them to me & I'll officially update the list every month or so.

Thanks for everyone's input -- this is a fabulous list!!!


1 comment:

  1. Susie, I loved hearing you at For the Love of Reading conference! You did a great job inspired many! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete