Thursday, October 13, 2011

Contest to re-name my column and blog is under way!

Ok, so I have to rename my column and blog.  I won't go into details, but it has to do with trademark issues that I was blissfully unaware of up until a few weeks ago.

Ignorance really can be bliss.

Other than the fact that I now have to carefully check into registered trademarks and copyrights before officially deciding on a name, I'm at a complete loss.

Should the title include my name?

Should it have a reference to moms?

Should I try to make it funny?

Simple?

I shouldn't stress about it, but I am.

I'm taking any and all suggestions, serious or otherwise.

I can't wait to hear all of your collective creative genius ideas!!

As of Friday morning, here are the ideas I've received (via Facebook & the column):

Close to Home
Legal Trademom Issue (perfect reference to the legal headache :)
Sensical Susie
Momsters Inc.
You Dropped a Mom on Me
Mom and Jerry
Mom Sequitur
The Mommy Brain
Welcome to My World
Momsensical

Keep the great ideas coming . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment